300 HAM'R | 125GR, LEHIGH ME 15, 20/BOX
Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet on the market. This 125 grain Maximum Expansion bullet is specifically designed to create large expanding high weight retention 300 HAM'R ammunition optimized for 1:15 twist rate barrels.
Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet on the market. These cavernous hollow points are designed to expand upon contact with a fluid-based medium through hydraulic energy. They do not expand on dry mediums like wood, drywall, bone, or sheet metal.
This 125 grain Maximum Expansion bullet is specifically designed to create 300 HAM'R ammunition optimized for 1:15 twist rate barrels.
Specific features of the new Maximum Expansion 125 grain bullets used in 300 HAM'R ammunition:
- Largest expanding bullets available for the 300 HAM'R cartridge
- Twist rate specific for ultimate bullet expansion, in conjunction with the barrel twist rate
- First high velocity rifle Maximum Expansion bullet designed and tested by Bill Wilson for Lehigh Defense
- Designed with a maximum optimum velocity not to exceed 2600 fps
- High weight retention design--High velocity use ONLY
- Can be used with excellent terminal performance on small to medium game
Uses: Hunting, self-defense and tactical
This premium ammunition is loaded at our facility in Berryville Arkansas and meets our rigorous quality control standards. Lehigh Defense ammunition features:
- 2400 fps velocity from an 18 inch barrel
- The highest quality, USA made brass cases, bullets, and other components
- Clean burning, low-flash powders for preserved night vision and reduced firearm maintenance
- Enhanced velocity loadings tailored to appropriate bullet construction for controlled expansion and deep penetration tested in real firearms, not test barrels
- 100% produced and rigorously white glove hand-inspected at our facility in Berryville, AR
IMPORTANT NOTICE: For optimal accuracy with Lehigh Defense bullets, it is important to clean the bore of all non-Lehigh Defense copper fouling prior to shooting Lehigh Defense bullets. Copper fouling in the bore that has been deposited from the use of common cup and core bullets will have a substantial negative effect on the accuracy of Lehigh Defense solid copper bullets.
|Typical Usage||Hunting, Self Defense, Tactical|
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||18 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||1599|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||125 gr. Lehigh Defense ME|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.