.38 SUPER +P | 115GR, BARNES TAC-XP, 20/BOX
The solid copper Barnes TAC-XP hollowpoint bullet stands up to the highest velocities.
The solid copper Barnes TAC-XP hollowpoint bullet stands up to the highest velocities and will retain 100% of its weight against the toughest targets. This load is optimized for the 1911 platform.
NOTE: This is a +P load.
|Typical Usage||Self Defense|
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||5 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||455|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||115 gr. Barnes TAC-XP|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.