9MM | 147GR, SPEER GDHPL, 20/BOX
This low flash, hard hitting 9mm load is suitable for handguns of all makes.
Bonded core Speer Gold Dot bullets are designed for law enforcement, home defense and personal protection. Bonding the bullet jacket to the core means the elimination of core-jacket separations and superior weight retention especially when shooting through barriers and tough targets. This low flash, hard hitting 9mm load is suitable for full size and compact handguns of all makes.
NOTE: All Wilson 9mm pistol ammunition is loaded to maximum overall length for optimized feed reliability in custom, high-performance 1911 platform pistols. If your pistol's chamber is not reamed to appropriate SAAMI specifications, bullets may wedge in your pistol's rifling when chambered making loaded rounds difficult to eject.
SAFETY NOTICE: We have had case reports of bulged cases from our ammunition fired in S&W Shield handguns. Upon further inspection it was found that many of these pistols have unsupported chambers and are not safe for +P ammunition.
|Typical Usage||Self Defense, Tactical|
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||4 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||317|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||147 gr. Speer Gold Dot Hollow Point|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.