9MM | REMANUFACTURED | 115GR, HORNADY HAP, 400 BULK
This training, competition and practice load offers maximum accuracy even at long ranges. 400 round bulk pack.
This training, competition and practice load uses the famous Hornady HAP bullet (Hornady Action Pistol) for maximum accuracy even at long ranges.
Our premium remanufactured match/training ammunition is loaded in house by our seasoned technicians on automated reloading equipment for the highest quality target shooting ammunition using premium domestic components at reasonable prices. All loads have been developed by Bill Wilson for flawless function and match grade accuracy in all quality full size and compact handguns and are especially well suited for the needs of the 1911 platform.
All Wilson Combat remanufactured match/rraining loads feature once-fired brass from Top Brass Reloading that was sourced from indoor ranges and then processed through a meticulous cleaning, polishing and inspection process ensuring a first-quality finished product.
NOTE: The HAP bullet is not designed to expand and not suitable for self-defense.
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||5 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||326|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||115 gr. Hornady HAP (Hornady Action Pistol)|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.