Protector AR Pistol, 300 HAM'R, 11.3" Barrel, 1-13 Twist, Forest Camo
The PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK® handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride-finished non-adjustable gas block.
The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is matched up with a premium bolt carrier assembly.
- Caliber: 300 HAM'R
- Barrel Length: 11.3"
- Overall length: 27.25"
- Weight Empty: 6lbs, 1oz.
- Forged upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat match grade barrel
- Mid Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- Threaded Muzzle (5/8 x 24) with Q-COMP Muzzle Break
- Wilson Combat® M-LOK Rail
- Bravo Company Manufacturing Pistol Grip
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) Two Stage, 4#
- Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|AR Pistol Model||AR-15 Protector AR Pistol|
|Standard Mag Capacity||30 rounds|
|Barrel Length||11.3 inch|
|Empty Weight||5lbs 11.7 oz|
|Loaded Weight||6lbs 1 oz|
|Standard Mags Included||1x 30 round magazine|
|Barrel Twist Rate||1:13|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.