BUSHING, 1911, GRIPS, HEX DRIVE, STAINLESS, PACKAGE OF 4, CHALLIS GRIPS
These Challis grip bushings are easy to install or remove, without the worry of stripping the screw slot.
Installing and removing these bushings is a breeze—no Loctite needed when you get them torqued to the right spec (27 in-lbs for steel frames and 20 in-lbs for aluminum). This full-size bushing will work with grips of 0.245" thickness or greater. O-rings are highly recommended due to all their advantages, such as getting rid of loose screws on your grip, avoiding scratched-up frames, and providing the most secure fastening available for 1911s! You can even feel how much of a difference it makes.
- Pack of 4
- Stainless steel
- Hex drive, 7/32 nut driver or socket
- For standard thickness grips (not slim grips)
- Use with O-rings NW465BO and NW465SO
NOTE: All service and warranty issues must be directed to Challis Grips.
|Handgun Type||1911 Compact, 1911 Officer, 1911 Professional, 1911 Long-Slide, 1911 Commander Compact, 1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size, 1911 Sentinel|
|Handgun Parts Type||Grips Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.