Paul Howe | GLOCK 26
The Paul Howe-Wilson Combat GLOCK® features our newly engineered, match accurate gunsmith-fit Wilson Combat barrel that turns your GLOCK® into a precision shooting platform.
The Paul Howe Package for GLOCK® from Wilson Combat combines our legendary build quality and attention to detail with the 30 years of tactical experience that Retired Master Sergeant Paul Howe (US Army, SFOD-D) has learned as an operator and trainer in building his ultimate "all-around" tactical and concealment pistol.
- Caliber: 9mm
- GLOCK® Gen 3
- Full-fit Wilson Combat barrel
- Stippled Starburst pattern frame
- Stippled thumb pads, Wilson Combat logo
- Paul Howe cut on the trigger guard
- 4.5 lbs action tune
- Black Armor-Tuff® slide
- CSAT logo on the slide
- Wilson Combat square notch battlesight with AmeriGlo Tritium with green outline front sight
- Paul Howe wide slide top serrations
- Extra long back strap pin
DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY WILSON'S GUN SHOP. "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wilson Combat, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit Glock.
|Typical Usage||Practice, Self Defense, Target|
|Handgun Type||Glock 26|
|Standard Mag Capacity||10 rounds|
|Barrel Length||3.4 inch|
|Overall Length||6.5 inches|
|Sight Radius||5.4 inches|
|Tallest Height||4.2 inches|
|Thickest Width||1.3 inches|
|Empty Weight||21.5 ounces|
|Loaded Weight||25.8 ounces|
|Standard Mags Included||2 - 10 round|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.