Ultralight Carry, Full Size, 9mm, Black
The new Ultralight Carry was designed from the beginning to be the ultimate full-size carry pistol. The foundation is a fully-machined aluminum frame for reduced weight.
The new Ultralight Carry was designed from the beginning to be the ultimate full-size carry pistol. The foundation is a fully-machined aluminum frame for reduced weight. When combined with the carry cuts, ball endmill cuts, round butt frame, concealment beavertail grip safety and hammer, the Ultralight Carry is over 1/2 pound lighter than a comparable steel frame pistol.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Full-Size Aluminum frame
- 60% lighter frame than a comparable steel frame
- 5" Carbon Steel slide
- 5" Stainless match-grade barrel & bushing, Flush cut and Crowned
- High-Cut checkered frontstrap
- Aluminum Mainspring housing
- Round butt frame
- Concealment Bullet Proof® beavertail grip safety and hammer
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# crisp trigger pull with Medium length pad
- Torx head grip screws
- Countersunk slide stop
- Heavy machine chamfer on bottom of slide
- Fluted chamber
- 30 LPI slide top serrations
- Carry cuts / Ball Endmill cuts
- Armor-Tuff Finish
|Typical Usage||Competition, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Magazine Type||1911 Single Stack|
|Handgun Type||1911 Full-Size|
|1911 Model||Ultralight Carry|
|Standard Mag Capacity||8 rounds|
|Barrel Length||5 inch|
|Empty Weight||31.4 OZ|
|Loaded Weight||36.8 OZ|
|Standard Mags Included||2x 10 round magazines|
|Accuracy Guarantee||1" at 25 yds|
|Standard Frame Material||Aluminum|
|Standard Slide Material||Carbon Steel|
|Standard Frame Finish||Armor-Tuff|
|Standard Slide Finish||Armor-Tuff|
|Standard Front Sight||Green Fiber|
|Optics Ready||Not optics ready|
|Magwell Standard||No magwell|
|Removable Grip Panels||With removable grips|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.