MAGAZINE, EDC X9, 9MM, 18 ROUND
This 18 round magazine for our best selling EDC X9 hangun will be right home on the range for practice, in competition or on your belt for duty or everyday carry. This is the highest capacity magazine for the EDC X9.
Tempered steel tube treated with a black, anti-friction coating ensures drop-free operation and smooth feeding in extreme duty environments. Enhanced spring, anti-tilt nylon follower feeds every type of bullet profile flawlessly. Witness holes in the rear side on both models provide visual round count.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 18 rounds
- Compatible with all variants of the EDC X9, SFX9, SFT9, eXperior double stack models, and the AR-9X carbine
- Designed to meet the rigors of extreme duty and competition use
- Hardened carbon steel tubes with black friction coating
- Witness holes and red polymer follower for visual round count
- Removable polymer base pad for easy cleaning, mag numbering and fast reloads under stress
- Made in Italy by Mec-Gar-the leaders in double column magazine design
- Let Freedom Ring!
|Firearm Type||Handgun, Rifle|
|Magazine Type||Wilson Combat Double Stack|
|Magazine Capacity||18 rounds|
|Handgun Type||EDC X9, EDC X9s, EDC X9L, eXperior Compact Double Stack, eXperior Commander Double Stack, SFX9 10 round, SFX9 3.25 inch, SFX9 4.0 inch, SFX9 5.0 inch, SFT9 4.25 inch|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.