Beretta 92X Performance, 9mm, Coyote Tan
The 92X Performance was created to satisfy two requirements: Speed and accuracy. Beretta's new competition pistol is uncompromising and aims for top performance.
The 92X Performance was created to satisfy two requirements: Speed and accuracy. Beretta's new competition pistol is uncompromising and aims for top performance, offering the world of competitive dynamic shooting one of the most reliable and world-renowned locking systems, together with a steel frame, a heavier Brigadier slide, and the new Extreme-S trigger mechanism.
- Chrome Silicon Action Tune
- Reverse crown barrel
- Dehorn for carry
- Short Reach Steel Trigger
- Armor -Tuff finish
- Saw Tooth front and rear slide serrations
- Skeletonized hammer
- Oversized mag release
- Front and rear frame checkering
- Oversized magazine base pad
- Red fiber optic front sight
- Full black serrated adjustable rear sight
- Full steel Vertec frame
|Typical Usage||Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Handgun Type||Beretta 92 Full-Size|
|Standard Mag Capacity||15 rounds|
|Barrel Length||5 inch|
|Empty Weight||47.61 oz|
|Loaded Weight||49 oz|
|Standard Mags Included||2x 15 round magazines|
|Standard Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Standard Slide Material||Stainless Steel|
|Standard Frame Finish||Armor-Tuff|
|Standard Slide Finish||Armor-Tuff|
|Standard Front Sight||Tritium|
|Optics Ready||Not optics ready|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.