Glock 19, GEN 5, 9mm, White/Black Combat-Tuff
Wilson Combat® now offers custom enhancements for Glock® pistols, such as Armor-Tuff® coatings in various colors, tactical sights, match-grade barrels, slide modifications for improved performance, and their new Starburst polymer frame stippling. Additionally, they've partnered with select aftermarket parts manufacturers for trigger parts and offer various levels of trigger modifications to suit all skill levels. This customized service is available for all calibers and Glock® Gen 3, 4, and 5 handguns.
Our team shooters and pistolsmiths have designed custom gunsmithing services for Wilson Combat® Glock® that aim to enhance your pistol's performance. These modifications are carefully selected and serve a performance-enhancing purpose, rather than just for aesthetic purposes. Upgrade your Glock® and take your shooting experience to the next level with our thoughtfully designed custom gunsmithing services.
If you want custom work and modifications done on your Glock® pistol with the same care and precision as our renowned 1911 and AR custom work, send it to Wilson Combat® today. We have skilled pistolsmiths who can do the job quickly. Some select Glock® complete custom guns will also be available for direct purchase online at www.wilsoncombat.com, based on availability.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Wilson Combat Custom Starburst Stippling
- Vicker's Elite Rear Battlesight
- Vicker's Elite Green Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Slide Top Serrations
- Front Cocking Serrations
- Radius Muzzle for Carry
- Front Cocking Serrations
- Wilson Full-Fit Glock 19 Barrel
- Concave Chamber
- Flush-Cut Reverse Crown Barrel
- Spiral Fluted Barrel
- Wilson Combat Glock Trigger Assembly
- Laser Etch Wilson Combat Logo on Top of Slide
- White/Black Combat-Tuff Finish
- Action Tune
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wilson Combat, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
|Typical Usage||Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Handgun Type||Custom Glock|
|Standard Mag Capacity||15 rounds|
|Barrel Length||4.25 inch|
|Empty Weight||23.63 oz|
|Loaded Weight||30.16 oz|
|Standard Mags Included||3x Factory 17 round magazines|
|Standard Frame Material||Polymer|
|Standard Slide Material||Stainless Steel|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.