SIG/Wilson Combat P320, Black Module, 9mm, Typhoon
Wilson Combat and Sig Sauer are pleased to announce the Wilson Combat enhanced P320 collaboration, the WCP320. This 9mm pistol includes our custom Wilson Combat P320 grip module (black or tan), P320 slide with X-TAC pattern serrations, and black DLC finish. Wilson Combat gunsmiths and engineers have completely reworked a SIG SAUER P320 chassis and unfinished SIG-manufactured slide into our ideal version of a high-performance, perfected striker-fired pistol.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Wilson Combat P320 Carry grip module (Black)
- Wilson Combat X-TAC P320 slide with machine bevels
- Black DLC finish on slide/barrel
- X-TAC pattern front and rear cocking serrations
- X-TAC pattern on slide top
- Carry cut
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Wilson Combat Battlesight with red fiber optic front sight
- SIG factory magazine release
- SIG factory slide Stop
- SIG P320 X-Full Size steel trigger
- 2 17 round X-Series magazines
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser
- Typhoon FX Finish
SIG SAUER Wilson Combat WCP320 Customer Service Policy
Since the WCP320 is a joint collaboration between Wilson Combat and SIG SAUER we have agreed to handle customer service for the following: Accuracy, reliability, sights, and slide/ grip defects. SIG SAUER will be the appropriate service location for any broken or defective SIG SAUER factory parts excluding the slide.
DISCLAIMER: "SIG" is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc.
Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit www.sigsauer.com
|Typical Usage||Competition, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Magazine Type||Sig Sauer|
|Handgun Type||Sig P320 Full-Size|
|Standard Mag Capacity||17 rounds|
|Barrel Length||5 inch|
|Empty Weight||29.2 oz|
|Loaded Weight||36.7 oz|
|Standard Mags Included||2x 17 round X-Series Magazines|
|Exclusive Model||Not exclusive model|
|Standard Frame Material||Polymer|
|Standard Slide Material||Stainless Steel|
|Standard Slide Finish||DLC|
|Standard Front Sight||Red Fiber|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.