AR9 Carbine, Beretta Receiver, 9mm, 16" Barrel, 1-10 Twist, Flat Dark Earth, Black Flag
Not simply a converted AR-15, the Wilson Combat AR9 has been specifically designed for superior reliability and maximum accuracy, while retaining the familiar handling and controls of the AR platform. Wilson Combat engineers have designed two unique AR9 lower receivers with last-round bolt hold open that are compatible with the most popular 9mm service pistol magazines from Glock and Beretta. These new billet-machined aluminum receiver models also accept standard AR accessories like furniture, triggers, charging handles, buttstocks and optics, and incorporate an integral trigger guard and flared magwell for fast reloading. The Wilson Combat AR9 closed-bolt blowback operating system is soft shooting and reliable with a wide variety of 9mm loads and exhibits flawless feeding with all common pistol bullet shapes, including hollowpoint and +P tactical ammunition. The AR9 bolt lock ensures reliable lockback on empty with your pistol’s factory magazines. The AR9 proprietary bolt carrier group with heavy-duty claw extractor and plunger ejector is tuned for exceptional reliability. The AR9 is also an optimized suppressor host with minimal gas blowback and enhanced accuracy over other designs. Wilson Combat carbon steel match-grade button-rifled 1-10” twist 9mm barrels ensure that the AR9 meets our stringent quality and accuracy requirements.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 16" (Fluted, Threaded)
- Overall Length: 33"
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs 0.2 oz
- Billet Upper (Flat-Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) 9mm, 4#
- Proprietary Bolt for Excellent Feed Reliability with Common Bullet Profiles
- Armor-Tuff Finish
|Typical Usage||Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Operating System||Blowback|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Q-Comp|
|Handguard Length||15 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Fluted Barrel||Fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Not bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||No forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.