Ultralight Hunter, 5.56 NATO, 16" Barrel, 1-8 Twist, Black
The Ultralight Hunter series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our slick side Mil-Spec Forged receiver set, a Smoke Composites carbon fiber stock, and our Ultralight Hunter profile match-grade, tapered, and a threaded barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine.
The Ultralight Hunter series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our slick side Mil-Spec Forged receiver set, a Smoke Composites carbon fiber stock, and our Ultralight Hunter profile match-grade, tapered, and a threaded barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal hunting carbine where the ultimate lightweight stalking rifle is a prerequisite for success. With its unique carbon fiber stock, our Ultralight Hunter is only 5.3 pounds unloaded with an overall length of just 35 inches yet it still has plenty of accessory mounting options and a crisp 4.5-6 lb trigger pull for exceptional accuracy and repeatable performance. The Wilson Combat Ultralight Hunter is the perfect tool for the hunter seeking maximum performance without sacrificing weight.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 34.5"
- Weight Empty: 5 lbs, 2.5 oz
- Forged Upper without Forward Assist (Flat-Top) and Forged Lower Receiver with Closed Trigger Guard
- Wilson Combat Ultralight Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Intermediate Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 1/2”x28 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat 12.6” M-LOK Rail
- Mission First Tactical Grip, Black
- Smoke Composite Carbon Fiber Closed Shoulder Buttstock, 10.1 LOP
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Low Mass Bolt Carrier Assembly, Nickel Boron
- Standard Buffer with Standard Mil-Spec Buffer Spring
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Model||Ultralight Hunter|
|Rifle Operating System||Direct Impingement|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Thread Protector|
|Gas Tube Length||Mid-Length|
|Handguard Length||12 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Adjustable Gas Block||Fixed gas block|
|Fluted Barrel||Not fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Not bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||No forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.