Recon Tactical Rifle, .450 Bushmaster, 16" Barrel, 1-24 Twist, Fluted, Black
The heart of every Recon Tactical is our unsurpassed Wilson Combat match-grade medium-weight stainless steel barrel designed for superior accuracy and sustained high rates of fire. The Recon Tactical is our vision of what a practical, all-around AR for rigorous tactical training, hardcore hunting, or all-purpose field applications should be. Loaded with Wilson Combat's custom features and accessories, this popular model has never been better.
- Caliber: .450 Bushmaster
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33.25"
- Weight Empty: 6 lbs 14.4 oz
- Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Recon Tactical Match Grade Barrel
- Carbine-Length Gas System
- Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK Rail
- Bravo Company Manufacturing Pistol Grip
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) 4#
- Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier
- Premium Charging Handle
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Model||Recon Tactical|
|Rifle Operating System||Direct Impingement|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Q-Comp|
|Gas Tube Length||Mid-Length|
|Handguard Length||12 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Adjustable Gas Block||Fixed gas block|
|Fluted Barrel||Fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Not bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||No forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.