Ultralight Ranger, .308 WIN, 16" Barrel, 1-11.25 Twist, Urban Camo
The Ultralight Ranger series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our lightweight billet receiver set, a Smoke Composites carbon fiber stock, and our Ranger profile match-grade, tapered barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal tactical, defense or hunting rifle where light weight is a pre-requisite.
The Ultralight Ranger series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our lightweight billet receiver set, a Smoke Composites carbon fiber stock, and our Ranger profile match-grade, tapered barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal tactical, defense or hunting rifle where light weight is a pre-requisite. Our Ranger profile barrel is the lightest profile AR barrel that still retains match-grade accuracy as the rifle heats up from rapid-fire shooting. Like all Wilson Combat custom rifles, the Ultralight Ranger is equipped with our strong and light M-LOK® capable rail and our time-tested Tactical Trigger Unit.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Barrel Length: 16" (Non-Fluted, Threaded)
- Overall Length: 35"
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs, 5.3 oz
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Ranger Match Grade Barrel
- Intermediate Gas System
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with thread protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK Rail with 3 Magpul Type 1 Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier, NP3 Coated
- Armor-Tuff Finish
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Model||Ultralight Ranger|
|Rifle Operating System||Direct Impingement|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Thread Protector|
|Gas Tube Length||Intermediate|
|Upper Type||Lightweight Billet|
|Handguard Length||12 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Adjustable Gas Block||Fixed gas block|
|Fluted Barrel||Not fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Not bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||No forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.