Urban Super Sniper, .223 Wylde, 18" Barrel, 1-8 Twist, Black
The Urban Super Sniper has 18" long, 1-in-8 twist, medium heavy-weight, fluted, stainless steel premium match-grade barrel that is optimized for accuracy with a .223 Wylde chamber.
There are times when extreme accuracy and rapid follow-up shots are the most important criteria when selecting a rifle. Those were the primary objectives of the engineers at Wilson Combat® when they designed the Urban Super Sniper, and the result far exceeded our expectations. This, shorter, handier version has the same impressive accuracy in a more portable package better suited for the practical or tactical shooter.
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 33.5"
- Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Super Sniper Match Grade Barrel
- Rifle-length gas system with low-profile gas block
- Wilson Combat M-LOK Rail
- Bravo Company Pistol Grip
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) Single Stage, 4#
- Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier, MP Inspected, NP3 Coated
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Model||Urban Super Sniper|
|Rifle Operating System||Direct Impingement|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Thread Protector|
|Gas Tube Length||Rifle|
|Handguard Length||15 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Adjustable Gas Block||Fixed gas block|
|Fluted Barrel||Fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||No forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.