California Compliant AR9 Carbine, Glock, 16" Barrel, 1-10 Twist, Black
The Wilson Combat AR-9 was designed from the ground up as the new standard in pistol-caliber carbine reliability. The use of common 9mm service pistol magazines makes it an ideal choice for patrol, home defense, and cost-effective tactical training.
Not simply a converted AR-15, the Wilson Combat AR-9 has been specifically designed for superior reliability and maximum accuracy, while retaining the familiar handling and controls of the AR platform. The AR-9 is available with your choice of pistol-magazine compatibility, barrel length, custom Armor Tuff colors, and other accessory options to suit your specific needs.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs 0.2 oz
- Billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat AR-9 match grade barrel
- Blowback gas system
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with Rapid Thread Muzzle Brake
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) 9mm, 4#
- Proprietary bolt for excellent feed reliability with common bullet profiles
- Positive lock back on empty magazine
- Standard AR platform furniture/sight compatability
- Excellent quiet suppressor host
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Operating System||Blowback|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Suppressor Interface|
|Handguard Length||15 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Fluted Barrel||Fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Not bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||Forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.