Less Lethal Shotgun, 18 1/2", 12 Ga., Scattergun, Black/Orange
Seasoned Law Enforcement and military professionals understand that courts and review boards recognize the initial deployment of less lethal rounds as key evidence of intent to prevent lethal injury.
Seasoned Law Enforcement and military professionals understand that courts and review boards recognize the initial deployment of less lethal rounds as key evidence of intent to prevent lethal injury. This "Less Lethal" Wilson Combat shotgun is designed to be easily identified as a less lethal option for use in a crowd control or riot situation. Special Hogue blaze orange stocks are used to quickly designate the "Less lethal" loaded firearm in your armory.
- Caliber: 12 gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.4"
- Overall Length: 36"
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs 4 oz.
- Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® Ghost Ring rear sight
- Ramp-type front sight with fiber optic insert
- 18” Cylinder Bore Barrel with 3” Magnum Chamber
- Extended Magazine Tube, Total Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Hogue® Less Lethal stock & forend
- High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
- Jumbo Head Safety
- Rigid magazine tube sling mount
- Armor-Tuff Finish
|Typical Usage||Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Shotgun Model||Less Lethal|
|Shell Carrier||6 rounds|
|Magazine Tube Capacity||6 rounds|
|Mounted Light||No mounted light|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.