Standard Shotgun, 18 1/2", 12 Ga., Scattergun, Black
Our Standard Model shotgun offers the most desired features for a defensive firearm in an affordable package. It has an 18" cylinder-bore barrel with a 3" magnum chamber that can accommodate any ammunition you prefer. Additionally, the shotgun comes with a magazine extension tube that increases its capacity to hold up to 7 rounds.
The Standard Model has additional features that improve your experience. These include an extra-power heavy-duty stainless magazine spring that guarantees steady shell feeding in any condition and a high-visibility follower that helps you identify an empty magazine tube quickly. You can also choose to include a six-round Sidesaddle shell carrier mounted on the receiver. This enables you to access extra ammo easily during a critical reload situation, without fumbling or needing to locate the carrier visually.
- Caliber: 12 gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.4"
- Overall Length: 38.8"
- Weight Empty: 8lbs 9 oz.
- Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® Ghost Ring Rear Sight, Ramp-Type Front Sight with Tritium Insert
- 18” Cylinder Bore Barrel with 3” Magnum Chamber
- Extended Magazine Tube, Total Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Synthetic Speedfeed® Buttstock and SureFire® Tactical Forend with 200-600 Lumen Light
- Sidesaddle Shell Carrier, Extended Capacity: 4 or 6 Rounds
- High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
- Jumbo Head Safety
- Buttstock Swivel and Rigid Magazine Tube Sling Mount
- Armor-Tuff Finish
|Typical Usage||Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Shell Carrier||6 rounds|
|Magazine Tube Capacity||6 rounds|
|Mounted Light||Mounted light|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.