Rob Haught Special, 18 1/2", 12 GA., Scattergun, Coyote Tan
Legendary tactical trainer Rob Haught developed this model for Wilson Combat as a starting point for his ideal defensive 870 pump shotgun.
Legendary tactical trainer Rob Haught developed this model for Wilson Combat as a starting point for his ideal defensive 870 pump shotgun. The Rob Haught Special Shotgun takes many of our tried and true practical enhancements and adds a few new twists like a u-notch adjustable Wilson Combat Trak-Lok® rear sight with fiber optic front, Magpul furniture, and the Mesa Tactical Aluminum shell carrier for improved performance. A handy and practical Vickers-designed sling from Blue Force Gear completes the package. You can order a Rob Haught Special Shotgun in a variety of Armor-Tuff® colors and with a variety of upgrades, but the base Signature model is an ideal scattergun for home, vehicle, or ranch defense.
- Caliber: 12 gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Overall Length: 36"
- Weight Empty: 8lbs 4 oz.
- Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® "U" notch rear sight
- 18” Cylinder Bore Barrel with 3” Magnum Chamber
- Extended Magazine Tube, Total Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Mil-Spec Buffer Tube and Super-Stoc™ Carbine Buttstock
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip
- Aluminum Shell Carrier by Mesa Tactical, Extended Capacity: 4 Rounds
- High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
- Jumbo Head Safety
- Rigid Magazine Tube Sling Mount
- Blue Force Gear | Vickers Combat Applications sling, Black
|Typical Usage||Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Shotgun Model||Rob Haught Special|
|Shell Carrier||4 rounds|
|Magazine Tube Capacity||6 rounds|
|Mounted Light||No mounted light|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.