12 GAUGE | 4 SHOT, BISMUTH, WATERFOWL, 10/BOX
12 gauge, number 4 shot non-toxic shotgun shells that deliver high-performance knockdown power without damaging shotgun barrels.
Pinnacle Ammunition Series Bismuth non-toxic shotgun shells deliver high-performance knockdown power without damaging shotgun barrels. The loads are made with the same non-toxic bismuth alloy proved in the field and on the range since 1992. Because the bismuth alloy compresses at lower pressures, it generates more stopping power on targets than other non-toxic shot. Like lead, the bismuth alloy moves smoothly through the choke, leaving barrels free from the damage associated with tungsten or steel. Unlike lead, Bis-Maxx pellets are completely non-toxic and comply with federal and state environmental regulations.
Limited quantities available.
|Ammo Case Material
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.