300 BLACKOUT | 208GR, HORNADY ELD-M, 20/BOX
Superior accuracy and industry leading ballistic design has been achieved with the ELD Match bullet.
Superior accuracy and industry leading ballistic design has been achieved with the ELD Match bullet. An optimum secant ogive and boattail design along with the Heat Shield tip produce a bullet with the highest possible ballistic coefficient in its class.
Uses: Hunting or self-defense
We are confident that Wilson Combat Custom Ammunition is defensive and hunting ammunition without equal in the ammunition industry. Wilson Combat Custom Ammunition features:
- The highest quality, USA made brass cases, bullets, and other components
- Clean burning, low-flash powders for preserved night vision and reduced firearm maintenance
- Enhanced velocity loadings tailored to appropriate bullet construction for controlled expansion and deep penetration tested in real firearms, not test barrels
- 100% produced and rigorously “white glove” hand-inspected at our facility in Berryville, AR
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||16 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||509|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||208 gr. Hornady ELD-M|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.