300 HAM'R | 110GR, LEHIGH DEFENSE CC, NICKEL CASE, 200/CARTON
This load pushes a 110gr Lehigh Controlled Chaos bullet to 2650 fps for devastating terminal performance with precision accuracy.
This load pushes a 110gr Lehigh Controlled Chaos bullet to 2650 fps for devastating terminal performance with precision accuracy. Upon impact with tissue four petals break off the deep penetrating base of the Controlled Chaos bullet creating massive tissue damage resulting in quick incapacitation.
Nickel plated case for improved extraction in suppressed firearms.
Uses: Hunting, tactical or self-defense when rapid bullet expansion is desired.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: For optimal accuracy with Lehigh Defense bullets it is important to clean the bore of all non-Lehigh Defense copper fouling prior to shooting Lehigh Defense bullets. Copper fouling in the bore that has been deposited by the use of common cup and core bullets will have a substantial negative effect on the accuracy of Lehigh Defense solid copper bullets.
|Typical Usage||Hunting, Self Defense, Tactical|
|Ammo Case Material||Nickel|
|Test Barrel Length||18 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||1651|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||110 gr. Lehigh Defense Controlled Chaos|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.