.40 S&W | 115GR, LEHIGH DEFENSE XD, 20/BOX
Lehigh Xtreme Defense solid copper bullets have deep, straight penetration while creating a permanent wound cavity diameter exceeding that of most expanding bullets.
Lehigh Xtreme Defense solid copper bullets have deep, straight penetration while creating a permanent wound cavity diameter exceeding that of most expanding bullets. This very rapid increase in fluid flow often times creates cavitation and massive tissue damage at distances away from the projectile equivalent to the largest of hollow points on the market.
Uses: Self defense
This premium ammunition is loaded at our facility in Berryville Arkansas and meets our rigorous quality control standards. Lehigh Defense ammunition features:
- The highest quality, USA made brass cases, bullets, and other components
- Clean burning, low-flash powders for preserved night vision and reduced firearm maintenance
- Enhanced velocity loadings tailored to appropriate bullet construction for controlled expansion and deep penetration tested in real firearms, not test barrels
- 100% produced and rigorously "white glove" hand-inspected at our facility in Berryville, AR
|Typical Usage||Self Defense|
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Caliber||.40 S&W Auto|
|Test Barrel Length||5 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||500|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||115 gr. Lehigh Defense Xtreme Defense|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.