9MM | 115GR, LEHIGH DEFENSE CF +P, 20/BOX
Controlled Fracturing bullets are pre-stressed at specific points so that after a predetermined penetration depth, the razor-edge petals deploy, releasing an energy spike. The 115 grain Controlled Fracturing bullet was specifically designed for 9mm Luger handgun loads and this ammunition is Bill Wilson's daily carry. Trust the best to protect what matters. This is a +P load.
This is a +P load.
Lehigh Defense originated Controlled Fracturing Technology. These bullets are designed to deliver maximum terminal performance. Controlled Fracturing bullets are produced from solid copper and are pre-stressed at specific points so that after a predetermined penetration depth, the razor-edge petals deploy, releasing an energy spike and then separate and radiate outward from the primary path of the bullet. The bullet shank, now back to bore diameter, continues penetrating straight and deep along the initial impact path.
Unlike traditional expanding bullets which mushroom and dramatically limit the bullet's penetration and provide only one wound path, Lehigh Defense's Controlled Fracturing ammunition creates an initial energy transfer, multiple wound paths, and a deep penetrating base with a sharp front cutting edge for extreme terminal performance. Trust the best to protect what matters.
I consider the Controlled Fracturing to be the ULTIMATE self-defense bullet and the 9mm 115 grain Controlled Fracturing is what I carry daily.
- Bill Wilson
|Ammo Case Material
|115 gr. Lehigh Defense CF
|Test Barrel Length
|Muzzle Energy (ft-lb)
|Velocity - Muzzle (fps)
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.