Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Centurion Tactical w/ Action Tune
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines.
This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear. The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat Ultra Thin G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release, and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory-optimized action parts and improved slide-to-frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Centurion Tactical.
- M9A1 frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec slide
- Slide-to-frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo "Hackathorn" design Tritium with an orange ring, dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton finish
- Oversize steel magazine release
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D hammer spring
- Wilson Combat mag guide
- Wilson Combat rear U-notch Battlesight
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Two 17-round and one 20-round Beretta magazines
- G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Rail for mounting light or laser that accepts all popular models
- Action Tune with chrome silicone springs installed
|Typical Usage||Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Handgun Type||Beretta 92 Centurion|
|Standard Mag Capacity||17 rounds|
|Barrel Length||4.25 inch|
|Empty Weight||33.2 oz|
|Standard Mags Included||2x 17 round and 1x 20 round|
|Standard Frame Material||Aluminum|
|Standard Slide Material||Stainless Steel|
|Standard Front Sight||Tritium|
|Optics Ready||Not optics ready|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.