BOLT CARRIER ASSEMBLY, AR-10 (DPMS), .308 WIN., AUTO, NICKEL BORON
The polished Wilson Combat Bolt Carrier Assembly for .308 Winchester is the perfect solution for any shooter who needs rugged dependability in their rifle.
Experience optimal reliability and performance in your rifle when you choose the Wilson Combat Bolt Carrier Assembly for a .308 Winchester. This robust solution ensures rugged dependability, no matter the conditions. This bolt carrier assembly features a polished nickel boron coating and is precision machined from aerospace-grade 9310 tool steel, making it incredibly tough. The hardened steel 8620 carrier also features forward assist cuts for added reliability. Additionally, the gas key is properly staked to ensure it won't fail at the most inopportune moment. This bolt carrier assembly is used in Wilson's fully-built rifles and will provide unbeatable performance and durability for any shooter who needs dependability they can trust.
- Polished nickel boron coating provides easy clean up and corrosion protection
- Precision machined from aerospace-grade 9310 tool steel for toughness
- Hardened steel 8620 carrier features forward assist cuts
- Properly staked gas key ensures reliable performance
- Machined ejector and S7 extractor will easily handle the pressure of hot, .308 based calibers
- Perfect for .308/7.62X51, .243, 6.5 Creedmoor, .260, .338 and other .308 Winchester based calibers
- Used in Wilson's fully-built rifles for optimal performance and durability
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
|Firearm Type||Handgun, Rifle|
|Rifle Part Type||Bolt Carrier Assembly Parts|
|Parts Finish||Nickel Boron|