BUSHING O-RING, 1911, GRIPS, PACKAGE OF 4, CHALLIS GRIPS
These bushing O-rings work in tandem with grip screw O-rings to provide a secure and reliable mounting for your grips, ensuring that they do not shift during firearm discharge.
These bushing O-rings work in tandem with grip screw O-rings to provide a secure and reliable mounting for your grips, ensuring that they do not shift during firearm discharge. The design of 1911 grips has holes that are larger than the bushings used due to manufacturing tolerance; however, this system is highly effective at preventing loosening of the bushings or screws.
O-rings provide the most reliable mounting solution by eliminating any slippage or slack on your frame while you shoot – ensuring that during recoil, there is no movement where you dependably hold your weapon.
- Pack of 4
- Eliminates any slippage or slack on your frame during recoil
- Provides a snug fit that prevents loosening of the bushings or screws
- Creates a steady, secure experience when gripping your firearm
- Ensures grips won't shift during firearm discharge
NOTE: All service and warranty issues must be directed to Challis Grips.
|Handgun Type||1911 Compact, 1911 Officer, 1911 Professional, 1911 Long-Slide, 1911 Commander Compact, 1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size, 1911 Sentinel|
|Handgun Parts Type||Grips Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.