BUTTSTOCK, MAGPUL, PRS GEN 3, PRECISION-ADJUSTABLE
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring a tool less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.
Whether you have an AR15/M16 or an AR10/SR25, the PRS GEN3 field precision stock offers a convenient tool-free method of adjusting your length of pull and cheek piece height with ultimate precision. With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint-type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to many mil-spec carbines and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK® slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting. Made in U.S.A.
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
NOTE: All service and warranty issues must be directed to Magpul.
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to a rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
|Rifle Type||AR-15, AR-10, AR-9|
|Rifle Part Type||Buttstock Parts|