CHARGING HANDLE, AR-12, AMBIDEXTROUS, SMALL
The Wilson Combat Ambidextrous small charging handle is perfect for those looking to enhance their AR-12 platform. This charging handle offers superior strength and ergonomic control, with enlarged, ambidextrous release levers that allow you to effortlessly operate the rifle without having to break your shooting grip.
This newly designed charging handle is machined from solid billet aluminum and will hold up to hard use without the structural and design weaknesses of standard and most aftermarket charging handles. It is a rock-solid, drop-in addition to any AR rifle. Made in the USA from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum and Mil-Spec anodized, the Bullet Proof® charging handle has three different sized, ergonomic latches to find the perfect charging handle for your preference and platform. Compatible with all billet and forged AR Upper receivers.
- Mil-Spec 7075, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Black Anodize finish
- Patent Pending 3-piece latch design with truly ambidextrous operation
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 3 different size latches to suit the individual user
- Optimized for suppressor use with an extended upper shelf to deflect gasses away from the shooter's face
- Oversize latch spring and spring piston assembly actually pull the latches closed under heavy, full-auto recoil
- Compatible with Wilson Combat WC12 (.458 HAM'R) and CMMG ANVIL ONLY
For the charging handle spec sheet, click here.
|Rifle Part Type||Charging Handles|
|Ambidextrous Part||Ambidextrous part|
|WC Bullet Proof Part||Bullet Proof part|