GRIP MODULE, WCP365 XMACRO SHORT, NO MANUAL SAFETY
Revolutionize your shooting experience and upgrade the concealed carry potential of a SIG-SAUER P365 XMacro with the Wilson Combat P365 XMacro grip module. Our all-new molded polymer grips will not only improve your grasp on the gun but also control recoil better than before. This version features a standard P365 accessory / light rail (6.0 inches).
Wilson Combat SIG SAUER Grip Modules are not compatible with California versions of the SIG SAUER P365. Please be sure to read and review all information in the Product Details, Specifications, and Grip Module Compatibility and Installation tabs.
Revolutionize your shooting experience and upgrade the concealed carry potential of a SIG-SAUER P365 XMacro with the Wilson Combat P365 XMacro grip module. Our all-new molded polymer grips will not only improve your grasp on the gun but also control recoil better than before. With its redesigned shape, texture, and ergonomics, these models are designed to give you that custom handcrafted feel in no time at all. Available in Black, Gray, Green, and Tan. Our fresh look at the P365 XMacro grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably "Wilson". We believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 XMacro grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use.
Wilson Combat SIG SAUER P365-XMACRO SHORT Polymer Grip Module features:
- Available colors: Black, Gray, Green and Tan
- No manual safety
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Modified backstrap shape for natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control
- Undercut front strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights (NW734)*
- Factory SIG SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included
- Compatible with all standard P365-XMACRO holsters & most standard P365 & P365XL holsters
- P365 accessory / light rail (6.0 inches), fits Standard, X, XMACRO, XL Models**
* Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weight
** A compatible magazine must be used, XL slides (6.6 inches) will protrude past the end of the dust cover
Note: Scuff marks inside the magazine well of the grip module are normal from the manufacturing and testing process.
Disclaimer: "SIG" is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc. Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER'' on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit Sig Sauer.
Important Note: Wilson Combat SIG SAUER Grip Modules are not compatible with California versions of the SIG SAUER P365.
|Competition, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target
|Sig P365 XMacro
|No Manual Safety
WCP365 X-Macro Grip Module Information:
- For WCP365 X-Macro grip module installation instructions, light recommendations, and conversion steps for manual safety models, click here.
WCP320 Grip Module Information:
- For WCP320 grip module installation instructions, click here.
- To view the WCP320 grip module compatibility chart, click here.
WCP365 Grip Module Information:
- For WCPP365 grip module installation instructions, click here.
- To view the WCPP365 grip module compatibility chart, click here.
WCP365 Grip Module Light Compatibility:
- Streamlight TLR-6
- Streamlight LR-7
- Crimson Trace LTG 772
- Crimson Trace LTG 422
- Sig Sauer Foxtrot365
- Surefire XSC Micro-Compact handgun light
- Any light compatible with Sig Factory 365 modules
Changing the P320 Grip Module
Changing the P365 Grip Module