The 92G Centurion Tactical merges our award winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol. The first time ever offered by Beretta in this special configuration-exclusively from Wilson Combat!
Learn more in the tabs below.
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines.
This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear. The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat Ultra Thin G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Centurion Tactical.Key Details
- Available calibers: 9mm
- Base price: $1250
- Magazine capacity: 17 or 20 rounds
- Barrel length: 4.3"
- Overall length: 7.75"
- Sight radius: 5.75"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight empty (with 17 roundnd magazine): 33.2 oz
- Weight loaded with 18 rounds: 40.7 oz
- M9A1 frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec slide
- Slide to frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo "Hackathorn" design Tritium with orange ring, dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton finish
- Oversize steel magazine release
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D hammer spring
- Wilson Combat mag guide
- Wilson Combat rear U-notch Battlesight
- G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Two 17 round and one 20 round Beretta magazines
- G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
- All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered frontstrap and backstrap
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser that accepts all popular models
- Special serial number range with WC prefix
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol (SSP) approved
- USPSA Production division approved
Beretta firearms automatically carry a One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship through Beretta USA. If the original purchaser registers their firearm with Beretta, they will receive an additional two years of warranty coverage for a total of three years.
Wilson Combat is not an Authorized Beretta Repair or Warranty center. All warranty, service or repair issues must be handled by Beretta USA directly as to not effect your warranty status.
If you have any issue with a Wilson Combat Beretta model please contact Beretta USA directly at by visiting https://www.beretta.com/en-us.
Video: Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Centurion Tactical Overview
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.