The heart of every Recon Tactical is our unsurpassed Wilson Combat match-grade, medium-weight stainless steel barrel designed for unsurpassed accuracy and sustained high rates of fire. The Recon Tactical is our vision of a practical, all-around AR for rigorous tactical training, hardcore hunting or all-purpose field applications--the Recon can do it all very well. Loaded with Wilson Combat custom features and accessories, this popular model has never been better.
Learn more in the tabs below.
Recon TacticalKey Details
- Base price: $3,285
- Caliber: .338 Federal – WC-10 platform
- Barrel length: 16" fluted threaded
- Overall length: 34.75"
- Weight empty: 7 lbs, 14 oz
- Billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Recon Tactical profile match grade barrel
- Intermediate length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.