The heart of every Recon Tactical is our unsurpassed Wilson Combat match-grade, medium-weight stainless steel barrel designed for unsurpassed accuracy and sustained high rates of fire. The Recon Tactical is our vision of a practical, all-around AR for rigorous tactical training, hardcore hunting or all-purpose field applications--the Recon can do it all very well. Loaded with Wilson Combat custom features and accessories, this popular model has never been better.
Learn more in the tabs below.
Recon TacticalKey Details
- Base price: $3,235
- Caliber: 6.5mm Creedmoor – WC-10 platform
- Barrel length: 16" round threaded
- Overall length: 34.75"
- Weight empty: 8 lbs, 6.7 oz
- Billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Recon Tactical profile match grade barrel
- Intermediate length gas system with adjustable gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
Photos on this product display page could display outdated standard specifications. Please be patient with us while photography is updated. This note will be removed once photos display the current standard specifications. Please refer to the above specifications for specific details about this product.