There are times when extreme accuracy and rapid follow-up shots are the most important criteria when selecting a rifle. Those were the primary objectives of the engineers at Wilson Combat® when they designed the Super Sniper, and the result far exceeded our expectations. The Super Sniper features a heavy-weight, fluted, stainless steel premium match-grade barrel that has been optimized for accuracy with the longer, heavier bullets frequently used for longer range shooting. The crispness of the trigger is unequaled in AR style rifles with its 4 pound pull. The Super Sniper is engineered, designed, and built to deliver unmatched accuracy at longer distances.
Learn more in the tabs below.
Super SniperKey Details
- Base price: $3,260
- Caliber: 6.5mm Creedmoor – WC-10 platform
- Barrel length:
- 20" fluted threaded
- 22" fluted threaded
- 24" fluted threaded
- Overall length:
- 37": 20" barrel
- 39": 22" barrel
- 41": 24" barrel
- Weight empty:
- 9 lbs, 1.5 oz: 20" barrel
- 9 lbs, 4.9 oz: 22" barrel
- 9 lbs, 8.7 oz: 24" barrel
- Billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Super Sniper profile match grade barrel
- Rifle length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.