Tuned for outstanding reliability, the Wilson Combat SBR (Short-Barreled Rifle) Tactical is our smallest custom AR rifle. Highly portable, the SBR Tactical comes with the muzzle device of your choice to enable the ultimate comfortable supersonic or subsonic shooting. A perfect mate to our Whisper Suppressor, the SBR Tactical takes custom-crafted small tactical rifles to the next level. You will love how quickly and easily the SBR Tactical balances and shoots. Multiple caliber options ensure that your SBR hits as hard as most larger guns.
The SBR Tactical is classified as a Short-Barreled Rifle by the ATF. All NFA Regulations apply to purchase. Not available in all areas.
Learn more in the tabs below.
SBR TacticalKey Details
- Base price: $2,425.00
- Caliber: 300 HAM'R – WC-15 platform
- Barrel length: 11.3" round threaded (1-13 twist)
- Overall length: 28.25"
- Weight empty: 5 lbs, 15 oz
- Billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Short Barrel Rifle (SBR) match grade barrel
- Carbine length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
Photos on this product display page could display outdated standard specifications. Please be patient with us while photography is updated. This note will be removed once photos display the current standard specifications. Please refer to the above specifications for specific details about this product.