The Ultralight Hunter series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our slick side Mil-Spec Forged receiver set, a Smoke Composites carbon fiber stock, and our Ultralight Hunter profile match-grade, tapered and threaded barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal hunting carbine where the ultimate lightweight stalking rifle is a prerequisite for success.
Learn more in the tabs below.
Like all Wilson Combat custom rifles, the Ultralight Hunter is equipped with our strong and light M-LOK® capable rail and our time-tested light and crisp Tactical Trigger Unit. The cutting edge Smoke Composites carbon fiber buttstock gives you a rigid and lightweight platform for your precision hunting needs. Finished in our exclusive Armor-Tuff® thermally cured finish, the Ultralight Hunter will be your new favorite all around hunting gun.Key Details
- Base price: $2,250
- Caliber: 300 HAM'R – WC-15 platform
- Barrel length: 16" round threaded
- Overall length: 34.5"
- Weight empty: 5 lbs, 2.5 oz
- Forged upper receiver without forward assist (flat-top)
- Forged lower receiver with closed trigger guard
- Wilson Combat Ultralight Hunter profile match grade barrel
- Mid length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with thread protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Mission First Tactical grip, Black
- Smoke Composite carbon fiber closed shoulder buttstock, 10.1" LOP
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Low mass bolt carrier assembly
- Standard buffer with standard Mil-Spec buffer spring
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.