The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market.
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK® handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom style finishing touch. Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions.
California Compliant Protector CarbineKey Details
- Base price: $2,129.95
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO – WC-15 platform
- Barrel length: 16" round threaded
- Overall length: 34.75"
- Weight empty: 6 lbs, 12.3 oz
- Options: Coyote Tan Armor-Tuff®
- Forged upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat tactical triggerguard
- Wilson Combat Recon profile match grade barrel
- Intermediate length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 1/2" x 28 threaded muzzle with TacFire muzzle brake
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Strike Industries Simple Featureless Grip
- Magpul MOE® fixed carbine stock
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Standard Buffer with standard Mil-Spec buffer spring
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Video: The Protector Series of AR-15's and AR Pistols
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
Photos on this product display page could display outdated standard specifications. Please be patient with us while photography is updated. This note will be removed once photos display the current standard specifications. Please refer to the above specifications for specific details about this product.