The Ranger series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our exclusive lightweight billet receiver set and our Ranger profile match-grade, tapered barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal tactical, defense or hunting gun where light weight is a pre-requisite. Our Ranger profile barrel is the lightest profile AR barrel that still retains match-grade accuracy as the rifle heats up from rapid-fire shooting. Like all Wilson Combat custom rifles, the Ranger is equipped with our strong and light M-LOK® capable rail and our time-tested Tactical Trigger Unit. When you need a handy yet accurate premium tactical rifle the Ranger will lead the way.
Learn more in the tabs below.
- Base price: $2,500
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO – WC-15 platform
- Barrel length: 16" round threaded
- Overall length: 33.25"
- Weight empty: 6 lbs, 8.1 oz
- Lightweight billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Ranger profile match grade barrel
- Intermediate length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 1/2" x 28 threaded muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with three Wilson Combat rail covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers (Green/Black standard, other colors and Camo optional)
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.