The Tactical Hunter is the ideal large bore AR for hunting or general tactical and defensive use. The threaded, match-grade button rifled barrel is tuned for suppressed or non-suppressed shooting and an adjustable buttstock gives you the ability to adapt the rifle's size to various size shooters or for storage use. The new Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail is lightweight but rugged and designed for heavy use.
Learn more in the tabs below.
Tactical HunterKey Details
- Base price: $3,360
- Caliber: .260 Remington – WC-10 platform
- Barrel length: 20" fluted threaded
- Overall length: 37"
- Weight empty: 8 lbs, 2.6 oz
- Lightweight billet upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Tactical Hunter profile match grade barrel
- Rifle length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with thread protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with three Wilson Combat rail covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers (Green/Black standard, other colors and Camo optional)
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
Photos on this product display page could display outdated standard specifications. Please be patient with us while photography is updated. This note will be removed once photos display the current standard specifications. Please refer to the above specifications for specific details about this product.