MAGAZINE, 1911, .45 ACP, HD/+P, FULL-SIZE, 7 ROUND, LO-PROFILE STEEL BASE PAD
For those who require superior performance in a standard capacity magazine where reliability and longevity are critical, try our heavy duty +P magazines with steel base pads.
Wilson Combat engineers took our world famous 47 series magazine, the choice of Military and Special Operations forces world wide, and paired it with the longest, toughest spring we could find to create the ideal standard capacity 1911 magazine for serious shooters. The enhanced spring is perfect for high-round count training or those who have selected +P ammunition for their sidearm.
The heavy duty spring easily compensates for the extra slide velocity caused by heavy .45 ACP loadings and resists reliability-robbing fatigue over time. Superior Wilson Combat hardened stainless steel tube geometry in concert with our time-tested, no-tilt Convex nylon follower will improve feeding with almost any bullet profile. Eliminates last round lock back and ensures last round ejection is smooth and consistent after thousands of rounds. The lo-profile steel base pad easily withstand the rigors of hard, operational or training use.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 7 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full size
- Removable .170" low-profile steel base pad for easy maintenance
- Increases reliability in all 1911 pistols
- Aircraft grade certified stainless steel tube resists corrosion
- Thickest tube wall in the industry at .025"
- Tubes are heat treated for maximum durability and service life
- Fiber infused nylon follower provides smooth round feeding
- Maximum tensile strength heavy-duty spring for long service life, enhanced feeding, and positive slide stop operation
- No other magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability, and the ability to remain loaded for long periods of time without damage
|Magazine Type||1911 Single Stack|
|Magazine Capacity||7 rounds|
|Handgun Type||1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For our 1911 magazine frequently asked questions, please visit the 1911 Magazines section of our handgun FAQ page.
To view our base pad guide, please click here.
For disassembly and maintenance instructions, please click here.
Lifetime Satisfaction Policy: Our magazine tubes have a lifetime satisfaction policy. Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use. Polymer baseplates can break if you drop a loaded magazine on a hard surface. We recommend metal baseplates for hard use.
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.