MAGAZINE, 1911, .45 ACP, SENTINEL, 6 ROUND, LO-PROFILE STEEL BASE PAD
Equip yourself with additional magazines for your Wilson Combat Sentinel .45 ACP handgun to ensure you are prepared for training exercises and everyday carry.
Wilson Combat® has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the worlds' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years. They are used by the worlds' most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide. NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations. Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .025" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 6 rounds
- 1911 Size: Sentinel
- Proprietary to the Sentinel handgun. Will not fit compact handguns
- Increases reliability in all 1911 pistols
- Aircraft grade certified stainless steel tube resists corrosion
- Thickest tube wall in the industry at .030"
- Tubes are heat treated for maximum durability and service life
- Fiber-fill nylon self-lubricating follower provides smooth round feeding
- Maximum tensile strength heavy-duty spring for long service life, enhanced feeding, and positive slide stop operation
- Removable .170" low-profile steel base pad for easy maintenance
- No other magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability, and the ability to remain loaded for long periods of time without damage
|Magazine Type||1911 Single Stack|
|Magazine Capacity||6 rounds|
|Handgun Type||1911 Sentinel|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For our 1911 magazine frequently asked questions, please visit the 1911 Magazines section of our handgun FAQ page.
To view our base pad guide, please click here.
For disassembly and maintenance instructions, please click here.
Lifetime Satisfaction Policy: Our magazine tubes have a lifetime satisfaction policy. Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use. Polymer baseplates can break if you drop a loaded magazine on a hard surface. We recommend metal baseplates for hard use.
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.