OIL, ULTIMA-LUBE II, LITE OIL, 4 OZ BOTTLE
Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Lite Oil is an excellent option for precision-fit firearms.
Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II is a blend of petroleum and synthetic lubricants specially formulated to insure optimal performance of any firearm and inhibit wear. The unique blend of lubricating fluids has proven ideal for today's high-tech semi-auto weapons, whether manufactured of conventional steels, aluminum alloys or stainless steel. In addition, we have found nothing superior to Ultima-Lube II for the proper lubrication and protection of the hand-fit custom firearms that Wilson Combat is known for.
- Very low viscosity, penetrates hard to reach areas
- Ideal for extreme cold weather use
- Excellent for precision-fit firearms
- Recommended for tightly fit handguns of minor calibers (9mm, .38 Super, etc.)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including petroleum products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cleaning Supplies Type||Oil and Grease|
Ultima-Lube II is available in four formulations:
- Ultima-Lube II Lite Oil: Very low viscosity. Ideal for extreme cold weather use. Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of minor caliber.
- Item number 621-2, 621-4
- Ultima-Lube II Oil: Thin viscosity penetrates hard-to-get-to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range. Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
- Item number 577-2, 577-4
- Ultima-Lube II Universal: All-purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range. Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR-style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
- Item number 578-2, 578-4
- Ultima-Lube II Grease: Ideal for heavy-wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range. Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR-style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
- Item number 579-2, 579-4
General recommendations for lubricating firearms:
- ALWAYS wear safety glasses when disassembling or reassembling any firearm!
- Do not over lube!!!
- Once your firearm is broken in, lube only those areas where you see visible wear, lubricating areas that don't have contact will only attract debris and fouling.
- After lubrication and re-assembly, cycle the firearm several times and wipe off any excess lubricant that may seep out. If you have lubed properly this should be minimal.
- For firearms that will be used at constant temperatures below 10° F, we recommend you use a very light coat of a very thin lubricant like Break Free CLP or FP-10.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.