RECEIVER, AR-15, LOWER, FORGED MIL-SPEC, COSMETIC BLEM
The Wilson Combat forged anodized AR-15 lower receiver is a high-quality and reliable component for any rifle build. Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum, this receiver is strong and durable with an open trigger guard for reliability.
This lower receiver can not have Armor-Tuff applied to it.
For a strong and dependable rifle build, the Wilson Combat forged anodized AR-15 lower receiver is your ideal choice. Crafted from 7075-T6 forged aluminum, this component won't let you down with its open trigger guard. It has been anodized to further protect against corrosion and wear. Keep in mind that this is a serialized lower receiver and must be transferred to you through a Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. With Wilson Combat's commitment to quality, reliability, and performance, you can trust this AR-15 Lower Receiver will provide the best possible foundation for your build.
- Lower Receiver
- Precision machined 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Mil-Spec type 3 hardcoat black anodize finish
- Open trigger guard
- Good match with Wilson BILLet-AR upper receivers and any standard AR barrel
- Marked BL to indicate BLEM
- NON RETURNABLE
- This lower receiver can not have Armor-Tuff applied to it.
Due to the nature of forged lowers, some pitting and machine marks are natural and unavoidable. Please do not be alarmed by these marks, they do not affect function.
NOTE: Wilson Combat rifle parts are intended to provide an easy drop-in fit, but due to the variance in manufacturer tolerances it is possible that some minor fitting may be necessary for proper installation. If you lack experience or confidence in your ability to properly install these parts we STRONGLY recommend consulting with a professional gunsmith prior to proceeding. Failure to do so could potentially result in serious injury or death - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
|Rifle Part Type
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.