SCREW, 1911, GRIPS, HEX HEAD, STAINLESS, PACKAGE OF 4
Wilson Combat hex head grip screws are the perfect way to add an attractive touch to your gun. These stainless screws come in a 4-count pack, making them great for customizing your firearm with multiple grips.
Wilson Combat hex head grip screws bring a stylish finish to any gun. Whether you are working on one firearm or multiple guns, these stainless screws come in 4-count packages and make customizing your firearms easier than ever! Whether you're a professional gunsmith or just a weekend hobbyist, Wilson Combat hex head grip screws are the perfect way to customize your firearm with style. Get yours today.
- Hex Head
- 3/32" allen wrench included
NOTE: The #313 series of grips screws will not fit on Norinco 1911 handguns.
|Handgun Type||1911 Compact, 1911 Officer, 1911 Professional, 1911 Long-Slide, 1911 Commander Compact, 1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size, 1911 Sentinel|
|Handgun Parts Type||Grips Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.