SIGHT SET, MANUAL DEPLOY, AR PLATFORM, RAIL MOUNT
Constructed from military-grade hard anodized aluminum and made in the USA, Wilson Combat manual deploy sight sets are a dependable option to equip your AR rifle or pistol.
Wilson Combat manual deploy sight sets are your go-to choice for outfitting any AR rifle or pistol. Crafted from military-grade hard anodized aluminum and proudly made in the USA, these sights provide robust dependability you can trust. These resilient folding front and rear sights lend themselves nicely to any standard Picatinny rail thanks to their adjustable click features, while their upright steel locking mechanism provides robustness perfect for long-term precision under heavy use. With its standard A2 front sight post, the elevation adjustable front sight of this product is compatible with almost any stock or aftermarket part. Its anti-snag rear sight keeps up with your every need; it's low profile and features finger windage adjustments along with a dual peep aperture measuring .200” and .075” respectively.
- Crafted from military-grade hard anodized aluminum and proudly made in the USA
- Upright steel locking mechanism for robustness under heavy use
- Anti-snag rear sight with finger windage adjustments
- Dual peep apertures measuring .200” and .075” respectively
- Fits standard Picatinny rails
- Folding front and rear sights with adjustable click features
|Rifle Type||AR-15, AR-10, AR-9|
|Rifle Part Type||Sights|
|Front / Rear Sight||Set|