Beretta Custom Work
Wilson Combat is pleased to provide you with a full product line of our newly-designed, enhanced replacement parts, and a comprehensive suite of custom gunsmithing options for the Beretta 92/96 series handguns.
The Beretta 92/96 series is a classic combat handgun and was the standard-issue sidearm of the United States Armed Forces for over 30 years! The legendary reliability and user-friendly design of the Beretta 92/96 can now be enhanced with our quality parts and services geared towards the needs of defensive, tactical shooters.
As Wilson Combat is a true custom shop, some options may be available that are not listed in our Custom Gunsmithing rates. Please contact us for more information.
Action Tune Your Existing Beretta Handgun
Our Beretta Action Tune package can take your Beretta 92 to the next level of shootability with a lighter, more reliable trigger pull for duty, concealed carry or competitive shooting.
Our expert gunsmiths can adjust and polish engagement surfaces, change spring weights, sights, and more to give you a distinct advantage with your Beretta 92 series pistol.
NOTE: If we do an Action Tune with Chrome Silicon springs, we will must re-stake the extractor pin and these marks are unavoidable.
Custom Armor-Tuff Finish Options
ARMOR-TUFF™ Protective Firearms Finish was developed specifically for firearms use to provide a non-reflective tactical surface finish with optimum corrosion protection, abrasion resistance and enhanced lubricity. The low curing temperature prevents parts from damage such as warping during the finishing process.
A firearm finished with ARMOR-TUFF™ has the most durable, chemical and heat resistant, thermally cured firearm finish available.
Beretta handguns can be finished in the Armor-Tuff™ finishes, or Combat-Tuff finishes. Combat-Tuff is a two-stage Armor-Tuff™ finishing process that achieves the distressed, cutting-edge look of a well-used tactical firearm. It requires multiple coats of our legendary spray-on coating and a special hand finishing process.
NOTE: Due to the nature of true custom hand crafted finishes, variations in color and pattern are natural and to be expected. Any visual representations are examples, not identical replications of all finished product.
Custom Work Terms and Conditions
- You must obtain an RMA and shipping label from Customer Service BEFORE sending in your firearm. Please call 800-955-4856.
- We will not work on firearms that have been previously modified by anyone other than the Wilson Combat Custom Shop.
- We do not work on 92 series pistols that do not have the FS oversize hammer pin.
- Any and all work performed is up to the discretion of the Custom Shop Manager.
- Please do not send items not necessary for custom work. Example: Gun rugs or cases, magazines, etc.
- All weapons left in care of the shop are done so at your own risk.
- Due to federal regulations, customers' firearms must be returned to the address from which they were received. If you have a change of address, written request for such change is required.
- If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer.
- Minimum Custom Work order is $100. If work requested is under this amount, the invoice will be adjusted accordingly.
- If your firearm is being customized in a way that includes machining or mill work then you are required to purchase a refinish.
- Quoted lead times on custom work are approximations. We do our best to adhere to time frames but with all true firearm customizations, these times can vary. Please be patient while your custom work is completed as we are working diligently.
- NOTE: If an action tune with chrome silicon springs is performed, or if any re-finish is performed your pistol, we must remove the extractor pin on the slide. When we-restake this pin, marks will be left on the slide. These marks are completely unavoidable, and most times are present on Beretta Slides direct from the factory. There is nothing that be done to help this. These marks do not/will not effect function of your pistol, they are solely cosmetic.
Custom Work Shipping Information
To send your firearm to Wilson Combat for Custom Work, you must first call Customer Service at 800-955-4856 to obtain an RMA # and Return Label. Firearms will not be accepted for Custom Work without the proper RMA and label.