GLOCK Custom Work
Wilson Combat offers many custom pistol enhancements for GLOCK® handguns. Take advantage of our numerous options, including Armor-Tuff® coatings, tactical sights, match-grade barrels, our signature Starburst polymer frame stippling, and more.
We are pleased to partner with select manufacturers to offer several grades of trigger modifications that suit shooters of all levels. Our specially selected modifications are done for more than just aesthetics, each modification was chosen for a defined, performance-enhancing purpose. This custom work is available for all calibers of GLOCK® Gen 3, 4 and 5 handguns.
As Wilson Combat is a true custom shop, some options may be available that are not listed in our Custom Gunsmithing rates. Please contact us for more information.
Customize Your GLOCK Handgun
The Wilson Combat® custom gunsmithing services for GLOCK® have been well thought out by our team shooters and pistolsmiths to elevate your GLOCK® pistol to the next level. As time allows, select GLOCK® complete custom guns will be available for direct purchase online in the store.
Get your dream gun today! Please contact us via our contact page for more information.
When you are ready to send in your gun for cusomtization, please complete the form below. Make a copy for yourself and send a copy enclosed with your firearm when you ship it.
Custom Armor-Tuff Finish Options
GLOCK® firearms can be finished in a variety of different ways. Ranging from oxidized, to our variety of Armor-Tuff®, Combat-Tuff, and Camouflage slides.
A firearm finished with ARMOR-TUFF™ has the most durable, chemical and heat resistant, thermally cured firearm finish available.
Combat-Tuff is a two-stage Armor-Tuff™ finishing process that achieves the distressed, cutting-edge look of a well-used tactical firearm. It requires multiple coats of our legendary spray-on coating and a special hand finishing process.
NOTE: Due to the nature of true custom hand crafted finishes, variations in color and pattern are natural and to be expected. Any visual representations are examples, not identical replications of all finished product.
True Zero Optic System
We have carefully selected the best miniature red dots sights currently available for tactical or competition shooting.
This wide selection of top-quality sights in combination with our precise machining, installation and testfire ensures you get a perfect sight installation on your pistol, tailored to your individual shooting needs.
Custom Laser Engraving
We also offer a custom and personalized laser engraving. Many customers get a unit insignia or company logo. Please consult a member of our customer service team for more details. Personalized engraving requires 100% up front payment at the time of order.
Custom Work Terms and Conditions
- You must obtain an RMA and shipping label from Customer Service BEFORE sending in your firearm. Please call 800-955-4856.
- We will not work on firearms that have been previously modified by anyone other than the Wilson Combat Custom Shop.
- Any and all work performed is up to the discretion of the Custom Shop Manager.
- Please do not send items not necessary for custom work. Example: Gun rugs or cases, magazines, etc.
- All weapons left in care of the shop are done so at your own risk.
- Due to federal regulations, customers' firearms must be returned to the address from which they were received. If you have a change of address, written request for such change is required.
- If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer.
- Minimum Custom Work order is $100. If work requested is under this amount, the invoice will be adjusted accordingly.
- If your firearm is being customized in a way that includes machining or mill work then you are required to purchase a refinish.
- Quoted lead times on custom work are approximations. We do our best to adhere to time frames but with all true firearm customizations, these times can vary. Please be patient while your custom work is completed as we are working diligently.
Custom Work Shipping Information
To send your firearm to Wilson Combat for Custom Work, you must first call Customer Service at 800-955-4856 to obtain an RMA # and Return Label. Firearms will not be accepted for Custom Work without the proper RMA and label.
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wilson Combat, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products, please click here.