BARREL, MATCH GRADE, .45 ACP, FULL-SIZE, 6", STAINLESS
Get this 6" .45 ACP Wilson Combat match-grade barrel today and upgrade your stock barrel for improved accuracy and performance.
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are the benchmark of high quality and precision. Every Wilson Combat® match barrel is machined from aircraft-grade stainless steel and tempered with heat to R/C 40 for maximum durability. Manufacturing tolerances are kept under a super tight 0.0005" (half a thousandth inch!) to ensure optimal accuracy!
To guarantee accuracy, we have gone the extra mile to ensure that each barrel's chamber is silky smooth and perfectly aligned with its bore. Testing has shown shot groups of ½" at 25 yards to be regular results in our barrels—so you know it will exceed your expectations! We carry out multiple quality checks throughout the production process to make sure every barrel lives up to the Wilson name—so when you see 'Wilson' on a barrel, you can be certain that it is unequivocally top-notch.
- Length: 6"
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Can be fit in a 5" or 6" slide
- Fully machined from aircraft grade stainless forgings
- Heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life
- 1:16 twist
- Superb accuracy (2" or less at 25 yards with good ammo)
- In our barrel test fixture we routinely obtain 1/2" at 25 yards
- Glass smooth chamber and perfectly concentric with the bore
- Detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name on the hood
- Includes barrel bushing
DISCLAIMER: This Wilson Combat 1911 part will require fitting for optimal function. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that all modifications needed for this part be installed by a professional gunsmith. Self-installation is NOT recommended and could potentially cause damage to the firearm or yourself.
|Handgun Type||1911 Long-Slide|
|Parts Fit Type||Full-Fit|
|Handgun Parts Type||Barrel Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|